Wednesday, December 3, 2014

e.l.f. Haul!


Hi everyone! I know it's been awhile since my last post, but I want to come back with the Black Friday haul I did. e.l.f. (eyes lips face) is one of my favorites - if not my favorite - cruelty free companies! Not only do they have gorgeous cosmetics and brushes, they're super affordable. I don't wear a lot of makeup, mainly because I'm lazy, but on the rare occasions that I actually put on eyeshadow, I like having different colors and palettes. I got rid of my old palettes when I switched to cruelty free and these are the first ones I bought! Needless to say, I'm super excited to have them.


 1. Holiday Perfect Eyes Collection - $5
Because this was a part of their holiday collection, it came in a cute little box that is perfect for gift giving. It was too pretty so I kept it for myself, but moving on.. If I just feel like wearing eyeshadow one day, I almost always wear neutral colors like these. I really wanted the Naked palette by Urban Decay but because they are owned by a non-compliant parent company, I couldn't bring myself to buy it. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try this palette and I am in LOVE! The colors go on so smooth and are very pigmented with the right amount of shimmer.


2. Studio Prism Eyeshadow - Smoke - $10
This palette comes in either Naked, Sunset, or Smoke and since I found the perfect eyes palette in neutral colors, I decided to get this one in Smoke and I am so glad I did. The colors are creamy and shimmery and have no fall out! Perfect for a night out.


3. Holiday 5 Piece Brightening Eyeshadow Collection - $5
This set also came in a super cute box if you want to be nice and give it as a gift, if not, you'll love it just as much as I do. The first shade took a few swatches to stick because of how powdery it is, but it's so pretty that you just won't care. All the shades are buttery and have a very fine finish. The last color had a little fall out and is also powdery but I plan on using it for mostly blending, so it works for me.


4. Holiday 10 Piece Lip Collection - $10
The first lipstick was pretty hard to get on and I don't really wear nude lipstick anyway, but the other four are pretty shades of pinks. Because it came in a set, I don't have specific names for them :( but they are very rich colors and they actually stay on. The colors are versatile so they can be used during the day or at night, especially with the lip glosses! I'm more of a lip gloss kind of person but together, the colors really pop. 

As you can see in the first picture, I also bought the Professional Complete Set of 12 Brushes, Eye Primer & Liner Sealer, Eye Refresh, and a free Kabuki Brush! I haven't played around with those yet but when I do, I'll be sure to review them. I usually love e.l.f. brushes so I'm sure I'll have no problem with them.

I'm waiting on my December Petit Vour beauty box so keep checking back for that post. :)

Lots of light,
Breanna

No comments:

Post a Comment